Substation Design & Substation Engineering
DIS-TRAN's master substation engineers amd substation design team have honed their expertise over five decades and thousands of multi-million dollar substation projects from 5kV through 500kV. With deep knowledge of physical substation design and of the procurement and supply of substation equipment, we successfully engineer innovative and inventive solutions that repeatedly exceed our customer's expectations. We don't stop there: by tightly integrating our experts across every project element - project management , engineering & design, warehousing & fabrication , marshaling & field services - we have created a powerhouse process that executes projects with unrivaled flexibility and efficiency.
Preliminary Substation Design
- Define Project Requirements
- Inspection of Existing Facility
- Conceptual Layouts
- Develop Scope, Schedule and Budget
- Site Specific Building Code Design Requirements
- 3D Substation Layout
- Equipment & Material Specifications
- Safety Clearance Requirements
- Structural Design
- Foundation Design
- Bus System Mechanical and Electrical Design
- Grounding System
- Lightning Protection and Lighting Design
Detailed Substation Design
- Coordinate Interface Points Between Equipment Providers
- Comprehensive Equipment and Material List
- Structural Shop Drawings
- Bus Fabrication Shop Drawings
- Foundation & Oil Retention Construction Drawings
- Technical Advisory Field Service
- Bolt Hardware Lists
We're In the Business of Engineering Results, Not Excuses
At DIS-TRAN, we always find a way. Our fanatical devotion to exceptional service underlies every service: we assume total responsibility for meeting customer requirements for one firm, lump-sum price. We emphasize a collaborative approach that's conducive to completing your project the right way (your way), on time (the first time), every time.
We go way beyond substation design and engineering, be sure to read about our core products which include our traditional substation package, factory built substations, DIS-TRAN PFB, and much more!
By intensely managing the minute details, DIS-TRAN ensures that all products - and their interface points - come together for a seamlessly coordinated project.
Whether you are looking for a custom design or a more efficient way to build your standard station, DIS-TRAN can help you get your next project completed.