Transform Bus Conductor Fabrication,
The DIS-TRAN PFB™ (pre-fabricated bus-bar) will transform the way you think about bus assemblies. We can pre-build an entire bus assembly whose final installation requires little-to-no field welding; after all, if you don't cut or weld steel out in the field, why should you with the bus? Our innovative new approach to high-voltage aluminum bus conductor production collapses cost, schedules and risks alike.
By coupling cutting-edge, three-dimensional modeling techniques with efficient fabrication in a controlled factory setting, the DIS-TRAN PFB™ instantly transforms one of the most complex segments of substation construction into a simplified process that simply snaps into place, yielding numerous practical benefits:
- Easy installation
- Reduced or eliminated field welding
- Compressed scheduling and faster construction completion times
- Improved equipment reliability and durability
- Best-in-class, un-compromised materials and construction techniques
- Assembly production in controlled, consistent and repeatable conditions
- Superior fault tolerances
- Superior design choices that (1) protect against corrosion, oxidation and fretting and (2) extend equipment lifespan
- Lower lifetime ownership costs
- Exceptional performance and ampacity ratings
Shifting risk away from the substation with DIS-TRAN's pre-fabricated busbar systems.
The DIS-TRAN PFB shifts high-risk construction activity - including unpredictable environmental circumstances like inclement weather, human error driven by difficult and adverse work conditions, and safety concerns associated with energized and elevated equipment - to a factory setting with controlled quality, safety and environmental conditions. This shift, in turn, both reduces design, construction and repair times and eliminates many of serious issues that plague electrical contractors:
- Weather delays
- OSHA safety and work regulations
- Union demands
- Rising labor costs
- Safety risks
- Quality inconsistencies
- Compromises in material and construction techniques (e.g., bolted instead of welded connections)
Your requests inspire us.
It's our customers who inspire our greatest innovations. Working with us, you'll quickly learn that at DIS-TRAN, the answer is never no. We always find a way. You can read about many of our innovations practices here. You can read about many of our innovations here.
Whether you are looking for a custom design or a more efficient way to build your standard station, DIS-TRAN can help you get your next project completed.